This past week we moved Carsyn into the other room and ordered him a bunk bed which we should get in the next week or so!! Put Lily in a big bed and moved the crib into our room! I am trying to slowly get things put together and ready for Kyleigh! Yes I know I still have a couple months but time is going so fast, I dont want to be rushing with everything else I have going on last minute!! I also had Trevor pull down the girl clothes from the attic and sorted them and have them ready to be washed and put away when we get the girls a new dresser! The more I get done the more it hits me we will be going from a 4 member family to a 5 member family!! I love my family!!!!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Baby update!
I am 28 weeks tomorrow and starting my 3rd Trimester!! Where is the time going?!! Today I had a doctor appointment and everything is going well! I start my bi-weekly visits now! Trevor couldn't believe it was that time already when I came home and told him! Kyleigh is doing well! She is EXTREMELY active and I mean 24-7 active! But its the best feeling in the world! Her heartbeat was 158 today! She even kicked the RN a few times while she was measuring my belly which is measuring little over 29 weeks! She is definitely growing and She definitely has to let everyone know she is in there!! Well besides daddy, she barely kicks for him! :) about 12 more weeks and we will be able to meet this little firecracker!! We are ALL excited too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment