Pregnancy is coming along. I am feeling more and more pregnant and more and more pains. I have still been really cramp-ish and don't understand why, hopefully the new doctor will have some better answers for me! I see the doctor on July 15th- I am excited but nervous at the same time. I am bummed still that I wont be delivering this baby with same doctor as my last 2 but that is how life goes!! Baby keeps rolling and laying against my left hip and makes that side of body go tingly and numb and I can feel her in my back alot lately too. Some days I look as huge as picture below and then other days I wake up with barely a baby bump. She just cant make up her mind whether she wants to show off or hide away and be shy! I cant really complain because wardrobe wise I have only had to buy shirts, all my pants still fit and I am glad about that cause I hate pregnancy pants! :) I cant believe I will be 6 month pregnant next weekend! Time is sure flying this time!! But man I dont think I will do another pregnancy this far along again during the summer, it is TOO hot even when I stay indoors all day!!
this picture is me at 21 weeks!
1 comment:
You look good! When exactly are you due? I didn't think the summer was any hotter than usual while pregnant. It all feels the same after 110 degrees. Lol
Post a Comment