Monday, June 21, 2010

Pregnancy Update w/Ultrasound Pictures

face profile with arm up over the side of face
arm stretching over headlegs stretched out!cute little feetTuesday we had an doctor visIt and ultrasound! Trevor and the kids went with me since we weren't sure if we were going to find out whaT baby #3 is and also Trevor hasn't been to any of my appointments or ultraSounds so he wanted to come anyways, even if we ended up not finding out! Well we are called back for our ultrasound And get in the room and the ultrasound tech asked if we still wanted to keep baby as a surprise and I told her I wasnt sure what I wanted to do so then she said well we can just put it in your chart and if you finally decide and want to know you can ask them to tell you at a later visit. Trevor then just said no we will just Go ahead and find out! So the first thing that comes on the screen was baby parts! I knew that moment what we were havIng! Before I announced what we were having, the ultrasound tech said you guys should be pRo's by now, so what is the baby #3 and then I announced it and she confirmed! We are so happy and bLessed that we are having another.....well you can figure it out!!!!

4 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

Congrats April :) What a fun code!

Tiffany said...

whoa, goldman family update overload! Haha. I logged into google reader and saw more than 15 new posts! Congrats on the little girl! Nicole told me you were pregnant! It's great to see how you guys are doing!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! You got me! I love it!

Goldmans said...

Thanks fawn!
It was fun kristin! I not gonna lie I enjoyed every minute of this me having a secret and everyone wanting to know!
Thanks tiffany! It cause I took my bog off private so it probably all my posts for the last few months. Cause I been behind. I would start a blog but never finish it or post it! So this past weekend I got them all posted!!