Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Camping April 24th & 26th
We decided to take the kids camping! We drove up to prescott friday afternoon. found our spot and set up camp! Then while I made dinner Trevor went to find wood for a fire before it got to much darker. Carsyn just ran around our campsite and we put Lily in Carsyn little chair. So she wouldnt eat stuff she thinks is yummy. (bugs dirt rocks etc.) Then after I finished making dinner we got the fire going and roasted marshmellows and made smores. Carsyn didnt really like the fire (since we taught him fires are bad) so getting him to roast his own marshmellows was a task of its own. We eventually gave up and just did it for him! He liked eating the marshmellows, chocolate and graham crackers seperate. (he is weird, i know) It was alot of fun until it was time to sleep. The kids had no problem going to sleep, it was me that had a hard time sleeping. On occasion Trevor would have a hard time sleeping but not as much as I did. The wind was so HORRIBLE. I am a light sleeper so the noise of the wind in the trees kept me awake. and then part of our tent blew over. and Trevor wouldnt fix it but then after a few hours of not being able to take it anymore I made him go out there and fix it. Well not even 5 minutes later it had blown over again. And he refused to fix it. well the wind didnt stop at all. So by 530am I finally fell asleep well that was til Lily decided she was ready to be up and going at 615am. while Carsyn slept thru EVERYTHING even when the tent had fallen over on him. To be little again. :) We are going camping again this weekend with our friends Misty and John and there little girl for mother day weekend! I believe we are going to Payson this time though!! :) I will take LOTS of pictures and will blog about it on monday! :)








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment