Saturday, December 20, 2008

4 Years Later!!

December 21st, 2004 Trevor and I said................. I DO!!

I seriously cant believe Trevor and I will be married four years tomorrow!
Where has the time gone?! So much has happened over the years from good to bad to good again. We have grown so close over the years. We have seriously learned to lean on eachother for so much support, love and trust! And that no one else really matters in this world beside eachother, as long as we have eachother we can make it thru it all!

I remember back to the day we met and became friends! They came into seminary and being bubbly and friendly I started chattin it up. Next thing I know is we are all friends and hanging out becoming good buddies. I was "just" friends, couldnt be his girlfriend. For many reasons... wont go into details, besides that he was like a brother to me. So I thought! Even though he was falling in love with me more and more (i know, i cant help it I just have that affect on people) jk. :) Then after a few years of chasing me and doing some convincing, we starting dating. The dating started January of 2004, even though I still was claiming I wasnt his girlfriend.. we were just friends. Then in April 2004 I finally admitted to him being my boyfriend and we made it official! :) Well October came around and he asked me to be his wife in my kitchen while we were babysitting Jacob and Kailey Larson (good friends of ours). He couldnt wait, we took the kids to the mall and while they were playing he went to just look at rings and ended up buying one and had it in his pocket when we got back and was so anxious he couldnt wait. So then we started planning and doing all the fun wedding stuff and decided to do December 21st. So after alot of planning in such little time, my daddy walked me down the aisle to Trevor and thats when I became a Goldman and we started our new life as one together!! Then a year later on January 7th 2006 we were sealed to eachother!

And now we have 2 beautiful children and couldnt be happier with our lives! This has been the best 4 years of my Life and I cant wait to spend many many more years with you! I am so glad I married you Trevor, you have shown me who I really am and have shown me what a true man is! Thanks for being such a great husband and now a wonderful father! You are an amazing person! I love you baby! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Kolste said...

Congrats! I cant believe it has already been four years! I guess its been a long time since we've been in seminary!