Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Today I had to go into work for a few hours this morning, when I got home trevor was changing Lilyan's diaper and since she learned how to roll changing her is sometimes difficult. Well she heard my voice and got it excited, I sat down on the couch close to where Trev was changing her and she flipped over onto her tummy and army crawled to me. Trev and I's mouth dropped in shock. She is seriously starting to officially crawl. Well after that I hurried and got the camera and been trying to film her all day and when she sees me with it she stops. :( I am so thankful for my wonderful family. I thank God everyday for blessing me with wonderful children and a great husband. I wouldnt change it for anything!
Here is the best I can do bare with it, she does it towards the end.....


No comments: